Organic Herbal Memory Blend
fruity. Hibiscus, bilberry and ginger make this herby tea a little spicy and a lot fruity.
It’s good for:
so many things. Read on.
It's doing good for:
It’s pretty awesome because:
*ahem* let’s go ahead and break this brilliant blend down:
• Ginkgo actually helps to regenerate brain cells. It sharpens your mental performance, increases your concentration and memory, boosts energy levels and slows the mental aging process.
• Gotu Kola boosts brain power in general, but is also considered to be an adaptogen, which means it lowers stress. Stress has an the worst affect on our brain’s ability to process information and to see things clearly-essentially dumbing us down, with every shallow breath and scowl.
• Hibiscus also helps attack stupid stress and the anxiety that comes along with it.
• Ginger improves reaction time and working memory.
• Parsley leaf protects from and reverses brain aging.
• Alfalfa increases brain energy levels and restores mental alertness.
• Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) boosts stamina, endurance and overall energy levels. In Chinese wellness traditions, the herb is considered one of the best for strengthening the body’s qi, or life force.
• Bilberry leaf contains potent antioxidants. And since oxidative stress starts in the young brain and accumulates in the old, consumption of antioxidants help prevent neurodegenerative diseases, like Alzheimer’s.**
only .05% of people have recorded IQs of over 140. So if you want to join Stephen Hawking or Kim Ung-Yong-who was auditing college courses at the age of 4-drink up, smarty pants.* We need you to change the world.
*Okay, so legally, we can’t actually promise you’ll become a genius.
It goes well with:
It comes from:
What’s in it?
organic hibiscus flower, organic ginkgo biloba, organic gotu kola, organic eleuthero root, organic bilberry leaf, organic ginger root, organic parsley leaf and organic alfalfa leaf
This how to do it:
Check out our How to Steep Guide.
Sit up (and take notice):
If you want a stronger flavor add more tea NOT more time. For iced tea brew at double strength for the correct steep time then dilute over ice.
**In order to stay out of jail, we are required by law to tell you that none of these statements have been evaluated by the FDA. No products listed on our website are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.